To preserve the lifestyle that Devonshire homeowners deserve, certain Protective Covenants and Amenities are in place to maintain the beauty and structural integrity of your neighborhood. Special emphasis has been placed on the desire to create an exceptionally unique community that combines the natural beauty of our graceful oak hammocks with dramatic architectural designs.
Protecting Your Quality Of Life At Devonshire.....
- Architectural Review Committee
- Gated Entrance
- Private-Lighted Streets
- One Third To One+ Acre Lots
- Lawns Beautifully Landscaped and Sodded
- Irrigation Systems
- Within Ocala City Limits
- City Water and Sewer
- Underground Electric, Telephone and Fiber Optics
- Cable TV
- Natural Gas
- Protected Oak Hammock and Nature Preserve
- Community Only Features 82 Lots (Some Lots Available On The Nature Preserve)